Condensate Overflow Switch and HVAC Sensor Solutions
elobau offers a range of float sensors and single point sensors for the HVAC industry. Condensate overflow switches are a cost-effective way to create an environmentally sustainable HVAC system for industrial and commercial buildings. Our HVAC float sensors have multiple set points, including high and low, which offer increased reliability.
Float Switches and Liquid SensorsFeatures of our overflow switches include temperature measurement that can be integrated into specific models of our single point sensors. Our single-point sensors and float switches feature a variety of materials including stainless steel, PVC, and PVDF. Liquid float switches will automatically shut HVAC systems off when the sensor detects an issue like clogged drains.
Benefits of Side Mount Single-Point SensorsSide Mount Single Point Sensors are designed for single point tank monitoring and mount from the side. These single-point sensors can be mounted inside or outside of the tank depending on need and application.
- Rugged design
- Option of threaded grommets
- Hinged or connected by a Teflon® flap based on your custom requirements
Benefits of Float SensorsFloat Sensors are designed for HVAC applications that require a wide range of fluids, temperatures, and pressures. Fluid float switches can be mounted on the top or on the side and have an external or internal threaded mounting design.
- Available in different materials
- Compatible with a wide range of fluids, temperatures, and pressures
- Stainless steel or PVC options
- Can prevent significant damage by identifying leaks before they occur
- Can be used in addition to condensate pumps on HVAC units
- Float switches can be installed on the unit's PVC drain pipe or on the drip pan
- Electronic fluid sensors control water supply, including your hot water supply
Design Your Float Sensor Today
Design your individual float sensor with the elobau’s level sensor specification tool. You can find a suitable solution for your application from an extensive number of selectable options. Your final design will be validated by elobau’s experienced engineering department.
Contact us for more information to get the custom HVAC sensor you need.