Programmable level sensor
elobau's programmable level sensor technology provides extreme versatility, allowing the same sensor to be used for multiple uses. Our level sensors feature LCD displays and push button programming capabilities. This enables users to configure as many as three separate switching points with temperature output, or four separate switching points, or an analog signal of 4 to 20 mA for continuous measurement. Level settings and minimum/maximum settings are easily programmed, as well.Stainless steel pipe construction and rotating heads allow our programmable level sensor modules to measure nearly any type of media. Plastic pipes can be provided, at lower cost, for applications with lower corrosion or wear concerns. Non-rotating heads are also available upon request. For applications where access is limited, an optional IR fob is available for remote programming of all level sensor functions.
In addition to the voltage or current analog outputs, programmable, discrete NPN outputs are also available (up to four outputs with analog or 20 without).
Request a quote on the programmable level sensors you need. Contact us to learn more about our level sensors.
Features of elobau’s programmable level sensors
- Level & temperature measurement
- Analog voltage or current
- Digital set points
- Analog and digital output signals
- Quasi-analog operation
- Rotatable head; non-rotatable heads also available
- Multiple material options available: stainless steel, plastic, etc.
- Single-button programming
- Optional IR remote programming via fob
- Analog temperature readings
- G1.5, G2, NPT 1.5” & 2” threads
- Multiple cable and connector options available